GREEN BAY (WLUK) -- Notre Dame left little doubt in Friday's Level 3 playoff game at West De Pere.
The Tritons took the opening kickoff and marched down field for the game's first touchdown to open a 7-0 lead and basically never looked back.
The No. 3-seeded Tritons rolled to a 28-7, advancing to a Level 4 game Friday against Rice Lake. One more win and Notre Dame plays for the Division 3 state title for the third year in a row.
Michael Gregoire rushed 30 times for 116 yards, while Wes Glime was 18-for-22 for 183 yards and two touchdowns for Notre Dame.
Elsewhere in Level 3, Kimberly defeated Fond du Lac for the fourth time in two years, holding off the Cardinals, 28-21. Fond du Lac fumbled at Kimberly's 1-yard line in the final minute.
The Papermakers will put their 68-game winning streak on the line against Appleton North, which won, 49-41, at previously-undefeated Bay Port. During the regular season, Kimberly beat Appleton North, 38-31, on a late touchdown pass.
In Division 4, Freedom beat Wrightstown for a second time this season, edging its rival, 14-13. Also, St. Mary's Springs continues its march to state with a 28-0 win over Racine Lutheran.
- Team of the week: Appleton North. The Lightning beat a perfect team on the road and has scored at least 42 points in every playoff game.
- Level 4 Game of the Week: Appleton North vs. Kimberly at Titan Stadium. Rivals meet with a trip to state on the line.
LEVEL 3 TOP PERFORMERS
- Bryce Huettner, Iola-Scandinavia: 26-264, 2 TDs
- Will Stewart, Appleton North: 20-243, 2 TDs
- D.J. Stewart, Kimberly: 29-201, 2 TDs
- Isaac Krause, Bay Port: 22-164, TD
- Dakota Brockman, Freedom: 17-144, TD
- Michael Gregoire, Notre Dame: 30-116, TD
- Isaac Krause, Bay Port: 17-28-258, 2 TDs
- Jacob Shilcox, Two Rivers: 12-23-222
- Alec Rosner, Kimberly: 11-12, 193, 2 TDs
- Wes Glime, Notre Dame: 18-22-183, 2 TDs
- Jack Cole, Fond du Lac: 10-17-175, TD
- Brock Deering, Valders: 8-124
- Darquise Winters, Two Rivers: 5-120
- Adam Zeratsky, Appleton North: 3-109, TD
- Cordell Tinch, Bay Port: 6-108, TD
Follow Doug Ritchay on Twitter @dougritchay