GREEN BAY (WLUK) -- The basketball season is now off and running so it's time to debut the season's first FOX 11 Top 11 girls basketball rankings.
At the top is Kimberly, which returns a lot of talent including sophomore Maddy Schreiber, who already has offers from Green Bay, Wisconsin and Milwaukee.
At No. 2 is Bay Port, while De Pere, Wrightstown and Hortonville round out the top five.
Here are the first rankings of the season:
FOX 11 Top 11 Girls Basketball rankings
1. Kimberly (3-0): Papermakers have plenty of scoring depth.
2. Bay Port (2-0): Pirates have five players averaging at least 11 points per game
3. De Pere (4-0): Redbirds have three players averaging at least 10 points per game.
4. Wrightstown (3-0): Ella Diny averaging 24.3 points per game.
5. Hortonville (3-0): Macy McGlone averaging 15.7 points and 11 rebounds per game.
6. Appleton North (2-1): Three players averaging at least 12 points per game.
7. Luxemburg-Casco (3-1): Jenna Jorgensen off to a good start, averaging 17.8 points per game.
8. Freedom (2-1): Sophomore Callie Genke will be counted on for big things this season.
9. Mishicot (4-0): Sophomore Kylie Schmidt averaging 18.8 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
10. Berlin (5-0): Three players averaging more than 11 points per game.
11. Valders (3-0): Eight players averaging at least 6 points per game.
Follow Doug Ritchay on Twitter @dougritchay