ASHWAUBENON (WLUK) -- The Lambeau Field neighborhood will be even more festive than usual the weekend of each Green Bay Packers home game this year.
The Packers organization has announced a slate of entertainment coming to Titletown, its real estate development west of the stadium.
The first Titletown Gameday Live is set for this Thursday, the day prior to the Packers' preseason game against the Houston Texans. The band Crossing Paths takes the stage at 3 p.m. Food and drinks will also be sold.
Before the Packers' final preseason game Aug. 29 against the Kansas City Chiefs, the band The Third Wheels will play starting at 3 p.m.
Here is the schedule of activities for regular season home game weekends:
- Sept. 14-15: Saturday will include a Peter Kraus Boot Camp in the morning, followed by a showing of Captain Marvel on Ariens Hill beginning at 8 p.m. Sunday will feature a performance by the band Star Six Nine four hours before the Packers-Minnesota Vikings game begins.
- Sept. 21-22: Saturday will include Live Band Karaoke, open to performers of all ages from 4-8 p.m., followed by a showing of Crazy Rich Asians at 8 p.m. Sunday will feature a performance by the band Doozey four hours before the Packers-Denver Broncos game begins.
- Sept. 25-26: Wednesday will feature a Dueling Pianos performance from 5 to 8 p.m., and Thursday will feature a performance by the band The Presidents four hours before the Packers-Philadelphia Eagles game begins.
- Oct. 12-14: Saturday and Sunday will feature a new fall family extravaganza, Pumpkin Palooza, with more details to be announced in the coming weeks. Monday will include a performance by the band Panic Station four hours before the Packers-Detroit Lions game begins.
- Oct. 19-20: Saturday will feature the Statewide Science Festival, with more details to be announced in the coming weeks. Sunday will include a performance by the band The Cougars four hours prior to the Packers-Oakland Raiders game.
- Nov. 9-10: Saturday will feature a performance by the Art Hop Collective from 4 to 7 p.m., and Sunday will include a performance from a to-be-determined band four hours prior to the Packers-Carolina Panthers game.
- Dec. 7-8: Saturday and Sunday will feature live ice carving performances.
- Dec. 14-15: Saturday and Sunday will feature live ice carving performances.
Other activities scheduled for this fall are the Movies at Titletown series, to be held outdoors at Ariens Hill through the end of September. The lineup of movies will be announced later.
The playground, football field and game courts will be open to the public as usual on Packers home game weekends. The Packers organization does not allow carry-in coolers, glass bottles, portable grills, lawn furniture or chairs. Chairs and tables are available for use at Titletown.
The Titletown parking lot off Lombardi Avenue will be open for paid parking on game days. Vehicles that leave the lot more than four hours before kickoff are eligible for refunds. Tailgating is not allowed in the Titletown parking lot.
Activities are weather-dependent. For updates, visit the Titletown website.
So far, Titletown District includes a brewery and restaurant, an upscale hotel, a sports medicine clinic, a park and a snow tubing hill. Last fall, the Packers unveiled a plan for phase two of the development which included apartments, townhouses, and office buildings. A Topgolf Swing Suite, including The Turn restaurant, and TitletownTech business and technology incubator were announced this spring.