TOWN OF SEVASTOPOL (WLUK) -- From hard rock to blues, this summer's Burning Cow Music Festival aims to set the Door County music scene on fire.
The festival announced part of its lineup on Friday:
- Autograph, a platinum-selling, hard-rocking band from Southern California
- Skinny Molly, a group of seasoned musicians with deep roots in rock n’ roll
- Eric Sardinas, a slide guitarist, performing on his signature resonator guitar
- Diemonds, a Canadian hard rock band led by front woman Priya Panda
- The Plott Hounds, an alt-country blues band from the Twin Cities
- The Righteous Hillbillies, a rock band with a Southern sound
- Rebel Soul Revival, blues-driven Southern rock 'n roll
- Perry Hutchins, a Chicago rocker
- Nick Bifano & the Innocents, a modern rock band from St. Louis
The festival is set for July 27-29 on 40 acres north of Sturgeon Bay.
Three-day tickets are $40 until July 26. After that, the price goes up to $50. Tickets are available at the Ticket Star Box Office in the Resch Center, by phone at 1-800-895-0071 or online. They are also available at The Exclusive Company in Green Bay and Appleton, and at Inner Sleeve Records in Wausau. One-day tickets are only available at the door.
For more details, including more lineup announcements, visit the festival's website.