CW 14 will be your home for fourteen Timber Rattler home games in 2018.
The games will be broadcast live and in HD.
The 2018 CW 14 broadcast schedule for the Timber Rattlers is:
The Timber Rattlers are, of course, the Class A affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers.
Here's the press release from the Timber Rattlers; it includes a quote from our GM, Jay Zollar.
Friday, March 16, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Timber Rattlers Broadcast Schedule Announced for 2018
Follow the Brewers Midwest League affiliate on TV, Radio, & the Internet
GRAND CHUTE, WI – The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers will expand the number of televised games to 29 for the 2018 season, broadcasting games on WCWF (CW 14) and Spectrum Sports in Wisconsin. In addition to televised games, all of Wisconsin’s 140 games will be broadcast on AM1280, WNAM, the long-time radio home of the team, and on the TuneIn app. All home games and 32 road games can be watched online with a subscription to MiLB.TV.
There is a special change to the presentation of the televised games from Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium as the Timber Rattlers are upgrading their cameras at the ballpark in conjunction with the new videoboard. This will allow the video of home Timber Rattlers games to be broadcast in High Definition!
“The Timber Rattlers fan base is extremely passionate and we want to give them as many options to follow their team as possible which is why we are pleased to provide every game, home and away, on the flagship of the Timber Rattlers, AM1280, WNAM,” said Timber Rattlers president Rob Zerjav. “We are also excited to double the number of televised games from a year ago with our continued partnership with Spectrum Sports and our new partnership with the CW 14.”
All 140 Timber Rattlers regular season games – and any possible playoff games – can be heard on AM1280, WNAM during 2018. Radio broadcasts will start with the pregame show 20 minutes before the first pitch. If you are not near a radio or outside the extensive WNAM listening area, the radio broadcast can also be heard on the TuneIn radio app.
A subscription to MiLB.TV provides the stream for all 70 Wisconsin Timber Rattlers home games and road games at Kane County, Quad Cities, Cedar Rapids, West Michigan, and South Bend. Plus, fans with a subscription can follow former Timber Rattlers as they play for Brewers affiliates Carolina, Biloxi, and Colorado Springs.
Timber Rattlers games on Spectrum Sports in Wisconsin are available on channel 32 and in HD on channel 1332 in Eastern Wisconsin. WCWF (CW 14) is available on all cable platforms and free over the air.
“We are very excited to have worked out with the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers the opportunity to broadcast some terrific baseball games over the air on WCWF,” said Jay Zollar, Vice President and General Manager of WLUK and WCWF-TV. “We love our Timber Rattlers and look forward to a strong partnership with this organization.”
The entire television broadcast schedule can be found below:
• Wednesday, April 18 vs. Kane County 6:35pm – Spectrum Sports
• Monday, April 23 vs. Clinton 6:35pm – Spectrum Sports
• Friday, April 27 vs. Peoria 6:35pm – Spectrum Sports
• Monday, May 7 vs. Lansing 6:35pm – Spectrum Sports
• Wednesday, May 9 vs. Lansing 6:35pm – Spectrum Sports
• Wednesday, May 16 vs. Beloit 6:35pm – Spectrum Sports
• Thursday, May 17 vs. Beloit 6:35pm – Spectrum Sports
• Saturday, June 2 vs. Kane County 7:05pm – CW 14
• Sunday, June 3 vs. Kane County 1:05pm – CW 14
• Thursday, June 7 vs. Quad Cities 7:05pm – Spectrum Sports
• Saturday, June 9 vs. Cedar Rapids 6:35pm – CW 14
• Sunday, June 10 vs. Cedar Rapids 1:05pm – CW 14
• Saturday, June 30 vs. Clinton 6:35pm – CW 14
• Sunday, July 1 vs. Clinton 1:05pm – CW 14
• Tuesday, July 3 vs. Cedar Rapids – Spectrum Sports
• Saturday, July 7 vs. Peoria 6:35pm – CW 14
• Sunday, July 8 vs. Peoria 1:05pm – CW 14
• Monday, July 9 vs. Peoria 12:05pm – Spectrum Sports
• Wednesday, July 18 vs. Dayton 7:05pm – Spectrum Sports
• Thursday, July 19 vs. Dayton 7:05pm – Spectrum Sports
• Saturday, July 21 vs. Bowling Green 6:35pm – CW 14
• Sunday, July 22 vs. Bowling Green 1:05pm – CW 14
• Saturday, July 28 vs. Kane County 6:35pm – CW 14
• Sunday, July 29 vs. Kane County 1:05pm – CW 14
• Thursday, August 9 vs. Burlington 6:35pm – Spectrum Sports
• Saturday, August 18 vs. Cedar Rapids 6:35pm – CW 14
• Sunday, August 19 vs. Cedar Rapids 1:05pm – CW 14
• Thursday, August 23 vs. Quad Cities 7:05pm – Spectrum Sports
• Thursday, August 30 vs. Beloit 7:05pm – Spectrum Sports
The Timber Rattlers will begin the 2018 season at Beloit on Thursday, April 5. Their home opener is Saturday, April 7 at 4:05pm against the Beloit Snappers.
Full season, partial season, and group ticket packages are currently available for the 2018 season. Tickets packages are available online, over the phone at (920) 733-4152 or (800) WI-TIMBER and in person. Groups of 20 or more may order tickets over the phone or in person. The Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium Box Office is open from 9:00 am until 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.
Individual game tickets for 2018 are on sale now! Fans may order in person at the Timber Rattlers Box Office, over the phone at (920) 733-4152 or 1-800-WI-TIMBER, or through the team’s website. The Box Office hours at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium are 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday and 10:00am to 3:00pm on Saturdays.
Director of Media Relations/
Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
Class A Affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers