(WLUK) -- The company that owns nearly all major movie theaters in Northeast Wisconsin is getting ready to welcome back moviegoers amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Marcus Theatres is opening six theatres starting June 19. One of the those is Valley Grand Cinema in Buchanan.
The company has released a detailed plan.
The plan includes:
- Company will conduct associate wellness checks and implement the use of face masks, as well as the use of gloves as appropriate during the associate’s shift
- Guests will be encouraged to wear face masks in public areas and stay home if sick
- Low-contact options for ticket and concessions/food purchases will be available through the app and website
- There will be an increased frequency of cleaning, especially high-touch surfaces
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the theatre
- In-theatre signs will encourage proper social distancing