Bulk Priced Foods Shoppe has everything you need for your holiday entertaining, including this family-favorite recipe!
Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup powdered sugar, sifted
3 Tablespoons molasses
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 oz Cool Whip (or 1½ cups freshly whipped cream)
1. Beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 1 minute.
2. Add the sugars and molasses and beat on medium speed until smooth and combined, about 1 minute.
3. Add the ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg and mix until combined.
4. Add the Cool Whip and beat until combined, about 30 seconds.
5. Transfer dip to a serving bowl and chill until ready to serve. Serve with graham crackers or ginger snaps. Dip can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.